Monday, February 2, 2009

Worth thinking about

I'm thinking of starting my own little blog, just a daily rant, thought or cheeky observation. I don't want to bother everyone on Facebook with this stuff, I don't want to be the douche who writes who posts a new note everyday so I'd like to make it my own private corner, you have to be somewhat amused by my particular brand of bullshit to come here. If you drop by and don't like what I've written, just don't come back!

It's been fun being more expressive on Twitter with what I am up to and what I am thinking, so I thought I'd come here and do a bit more of that.

I have no alluisions, I don't expect lots of comments or anything. I just want to have a forum to get thoughts off my chest and have a bit more freedom than the 140 characters Twitter allows you.

No punny little name for the blog, just Sean Foster cause that will me the main attraction here. Just my musings and other assorted bullshit.

1 comment:

  1. You've already started your own little blog with this very post! looking forward to seeing updates on your blog - you may very well cause me to reopen mine if yours is REALLY good and then we could be blogger buddies :P anxiously awaiting more!

    ReplyDelete