Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm posting some of the ideas I had for posts I'd like to make, stuff I will hopefully get around to over the coming weeks. I'm not really posting this to tantalize you or tease you, "OH MY GOD, I HAVE to read Sean's World of Warcraft blog." but more to remind myself before I forget. I'm kind of a dimwit.

- Romantic Misadventures. Some thoughts about women I want to get off my chest...Mostly related to a specific girl I was spending a lot of time with until a couple of weeks ago.

- Filmography. A retrospective on my limited, unimpressive catalogue of films I've worked on.

- Screenwriting. I'd like to share some of the various ideas I've had bouncing around my head for a couple of years now for stories I'd like to write or in some cases, finally finish.

- World of Warcraft. My on again, off again relationship for over 4 years now. And it's been a love/hate relationship, with more angst than all of the real relationships I've ever been in.

- Howard Stern/Opie & Anthony, etc. My love of talk radio/podcasts and how I went from a Stern fan to an O&A pest.

- Being a Creep on Facebook/Twitter. Why I enjoy following celebrities on social networking sites.

- Movie/TV Reviews. I'd like to start posting at least a couple of thoughts on every movie or tv show I watch. I'll probably bat at a few right away and review some of the movies I've seen so far in 2009, Underworld 3, Uninvited, Unborn, various other movies that begin with "Un"

- And I'm sure more will come to mind as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment