Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Das Fuckway

Each mark if I inside the subway reads, gives it a constant thought, which means head distributed. " Shit, I hope a hot Küken, which me." near; sits; For a thing sitting is near a girl on the subway generally I comes to the Intimität with a woman in these days the following. Well 9mal from 10 believes, which I receive a large nose, I, thinly. But not today, was today my happy day.

Not two however three do not be called Mrs. Samstag over approximately me in the subway. Holy shit, I believed like a Latino beating of the heart, which oozes with this Machismo.

The first girl, the view contact with me and Sat then close. It was definite in me. Them were totally my art. thin, young, black hair, slat skin, glasses, Plaidhosen Dorky.

The second girl Saturday between me and mine the new friend drive immediately a wedge between us. Them were totally my art. thin, young, blond hair, little demand, kind of high maintenance of the girl.

The third girl near me Saturday, was " it well as; described; Hot Tamale". Them were totally my art. thin, young, latin, black hair, low CUT shirt.

Now considered I began not immediately and the three girls, I, became its first to the credit sex, my first thought was: " Well, I like Oh not a monster so much that women not near me." sit; I must all small victories in my life, which I can do.

My careful consideration was naturally " O.k., these three nice girls that I sex with." would have; But in my head, I can accept not straight that I have sex with only one of them, I can not directly my head regard, around it directly on the TTC head offices, not the interest to throw over, as uncomfortable that the red seats of the Fäserchen TTC at the knee are used (to think her simply of it, it' dbe itching as hell!). I do not have the film script of, why these three Mrs., foreigner would bend to have sex with me. My understanding leans off to say, my penis that a woman did not only become to wish me attraction to me and, for reasons with me, but for any reason she this to do, calls it a more distant motive, if you wish. Sometimes it' s, because I have much money, sometimes it' s the girl I' Friend kidnapped VE and if they see at all their friend again, necessity would like mouthify my Wang, while sometimes I laugh and, although very rare, then it, because the girl really loves me (Haha, straight joking, over. last).

Anyway today the best film script, which I could swear to above at short notice that all these girls my Viennese small sausage referred (except the Dorky girl really wished the Fostar (that' s my name for my penis, by the way)) if that, the one bad Nazi time journeys, was Barbarossa wanted the special subway car to kidnap I and my ladies and me regarding the Propagate select new running superNazi of the superman designated (in my defense, I have blond hair and blue eyes, so I' m generally the prototypical man) naturally, I would like to have not sex with this girl (well, is I, but my case with these layers to thinking nuance, which, although I wish, I surprising wish, that under these circumstances), but, if I were not the bad Naziclobber it or something, know I, never did not ask I or was interested over into my fantasy, me think that I was secretly pro Nazi -. But I' M-Safe, to say that the girl " Do not ensure, you enjoy yourselves it too." And then I became blinzeln and grinsen. It is at this point the girl became back urge, at this in really realised moment, which had found a terrible situation it. Even in my fantasies I' m one condemns expansion and I tries my fantasies, which are grounded with a note of the reality. But like all good things, came my subway Romance to an end to the Spadina station. I have view contact with the Dorky girl one last mark, as I left a car, I hope that they would blurt out out their names, or MSN Blackberry pin is also activated, while I am not in the subway car something to say sit. Somehow it had the will to resist to must it a friend or a something have, and he is I estimates cool. Well for it seriously I' m happy.

So at this point you' ll it is surprised probably, in order to know that I have on this level of patheticness (well, I' m sure something of you know already). To things into correct perspective for you, an illustration of three girls, those really probably set with the work or at the school are now, those with one Mid afternoonimbiß or for a SMS with their friend on the old ' is happy; iPhone, completely notionless of the fact those the 6' 0, 220 Pound of the Dimwit, which seems, to be a breathing problem which they sat near this morning, a straight note of its understanding it bumsend. Poor girl.

1 comment: